Choose a card, sign it, and mail it — all from your device
Have you ever wanted to send a birthday card, anniversary card, or thank-you note, but found it hard to get to the store to pick one out — let alone get a stamp and mail it on time?
Did you know there is an app that lets you do all that on your tablet? Imagine sending a hard copy, handwritten note through the U.S. Postal Service without leaving your home or office.
With Felt, you can do it all quickly and easily for about the same cost of buying and stamping your own greeting card. Once you download the app and set up an account, you can start sending handwritten cards anywhere in the United States.
Here’s how it works:
- Open the application.
- Select your occasion.
- Choose the card you like, and open it by tapping it.
- Once open, you can select your ink color and type of pen — or you can choose to type your message.
- There are even guidelines to help align your writing. They won’t appear on the finished card.
- Go to the envelope to handwrite both the address and your return address.
- When done, tap check out, and complete your purchase.
Your card will arrive via U.S. mail in 2 to 4 days looking as if you went out, bought it, wrote it, stamped it, and put it in the mail yourself.